The Legendseeker

Tonight, I must say that I am in awe.  You see, I have this great friend, and she along with her incredible family are traveling the roads of America to seek out legends, lore, ghost stories and other fantastical things that most of us just reads about in books. 

She has an amazing sense of adventure and a can-do attitude when everyone else is saying "are you crazy?!"  She simply shrugs it off and follows her heart's direction and off she goes creating some incredible experiences--not only for herself, but for her kids too.

One day, I hope to put my big girl panties on and maybe ride along on one of her trips.  But for now, I will keep up with her adventures through her blogs.

By the way, the other amazing thing with my friend is that she collects these legends for a reason.  She writes about them, transforms them, mutates them, and spreads her magic fairy dust on them to create mind-blowing adventure novels that are modern and fast-paced.

Check her out and see what Legendseeker is about.

I'd love for you meet my dear friend, Nancy Brooks