What am I up to...

Let's see, I've got a few things brewing:

But first, did you see my new little widget over there to the left? <<<<<<======= Pretty cool, huh? The current word count is for the short story I'm working on.  If you like that widget and can it use it for yourself. I found it at Writertopia.com.

1.  Updating the book covers. So far, I've got the updated covers for Prelude, Storm, and Dark Skies. I love the way the new covers turned out. The new covers still carry that mysterious vibe, but the images are more dynamic and alluring. I love it.

2.  The new covers inspired me. I couldn't put out a new cover without polishing the content too. So, I'm working on re-editing all three books. I hope I don't screw up what my editor did previously. Eeep!

3.  I'll be ordering updated banners for both Facebook and Twitter to match the covers.

4.  I've started at least three short stories. None of them are related to the Anakim series. I will be releasing the shorts, but I have to figure out if they will be a series.

5.  I have to get started on Midnight Rain. This will be the last book in the Anakim series... at least I think so, not unless the characters have other plans. LOL!

6.  I got some ideas today about some backstories. I don't know where those will lead yet, but I'd really love to be able to draft something exclusive for my readers.

Well, that's it for now...

p.s. about my previous post on confessions...

Here's another one. I have no patience, but lately the Universe has been making it a point for me to really slow down. To take in what is happening, observe it and learn from it. There has been no instant gratifications or quick rewards. It's been about learning from the hardest teacher of all -- Life.
There's been lots of aggravation and moments when I needed to scream... but, when I slow down, I do hear the Universe's encouragement to keep going and that I'm on the right track.

It's a bit worrisome, that I have no clue how to get where I'm going, but I'm going. Where this journey is going to take me... I'll find out sooner or later.

It's like Dori from Nemo "Keep on swimming."

Take care.