Busy Day

I took a day off from my day job in hopes of continuing to learn the technicalities of Facebook, Twitter, and blogging.  It's odd how these forums magically seem to suck up time instantly.  It's like entering a parallel reality where minutes flash by in a blink of an eye.

I must admit... even though I don't know exactly what I'm doing on these social network sites, I am having fun.  That's what it's all about right?

Wouldn't it be a great world if we all did what we loved to do?  That we are all living our dreams and there is no such thing as "work" because the jobs that we have don't feel like work?  That's my goal.  One step at a time.

For today, I must make the most of my time off before I have to go back to the real world :)

Today's "BOOK" to do list:
  • Edit book
  • Continue working on Book 2
  • Inspirations.  I'm very visual-- I scope out art sites.
  • Facebook page--gotta figure out what to do. LOL!
  • Twitter--find interesting folks to follow.  (I've learned to Tweet!  I know, this is probably not a big deal to most of you, but tweeting didn't make sense to me at first.  Now, I get it!)
  • Need to start looking for a book cover designer.  This will be fun!

Come back soon!