I'm live!

Woohoo!  I am live and I am very excited to start posting.  As of right now, my primary goal is to get the hang of all the social media forums that I've got to learn how to use!  No, I haven't been living under a rock, but I have resisted the lure of social networking for a looong time.

It's not that I'm not interested, but I'm a bit old fashioned and still enjoy good 'ol face-to-face conversations.  Facebook, Twitter, and blogging will all take some getting used to, but I'm up for the challenge. 

My wish is to share interesting things with you and really get to connect with you.  I'd like to focus the messages of my blog to a specific area, but in all reality, my interests are so diverse that I expect I'll be sharing a smorgy of information with you.

I'm happy you're here.

Always,
Cecily