Fear

I've been working on my first fiction book and it has been great fun.  I should be working my fingers off to get it published, but for some reason, I'm finding that I'm procrastinating.

The story is done and all I have to do is finish editing to get it to its final stages.  But... I'm finding myself stuck. 

Perhaps it's fear that's keeping me from moving forward.  Fear of failure, fear of success, fear of judgement.  Whatever the case may be, I'm caught in its grip and it is incredibly exhausting to feel this way.

I must find that light again.  You know the one that illuminated my dreams and made me believe I could do it?  It's still there.  I believe that it is, but my own doubts have cast the deepest shadow over it and it is 
proving difficult to unearth.  I must keep digging. I feel so close and yet so far.

I want to find my wings and take flight.  I want to soar and experience the great expanse of success and freedom.  I want to breathe in the joy of completion.


How do you rise up?  How do you find your light?