Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone!  I hope that the first week of 2014 has been great for you and is the start to an incredible year ahead.

Personally, I am happy that 2013 is over.  It was a rough year, but with a lot of lessons gained from the a** whooping experienced all through out the year. LOL!

I'm very hopeful for 2014 and I'm dreaming big! First off, I can now officially say that I am a PUBLISHED author! That's right! I'm official :) I'm legit! (happy dance)

Thanks to Darren Worrow, a short story of mine has been included in a collaborative project for a children's charity.  If you have not had a chance to check it out, please go see I am not Frazzle. 

I'm hoping and praying that Frazzle is just the beginning!  I'm still trying to figure out everything that goes with self publishing and I realize that I'm probably always going to feel lost.  There's just so much to do and so much to learn.  But I learn by trying, so I'm probably gonna be doing a lot of screwing up along the way! Hahaha, should make for an interesting year :)

Let's reach for the stars together and thank you for being here!