UPdates

Well, let's see... What have I been up to since I last posted? I've been busy in a great way!

I finished up the first draft of Dark Skies, which is the follow up to Gathering Storm.  I just need to get back to it and fill in the gaps and start smoothing it out.  The re-write and edits begin... and quite frankly, this is when I tend to slow down, because this isn't my favorite part. But it is necessary and I always find that it is crucial as this is when hidden gems of the story come out.  It's like the characters are just waiting to say "... and then!"

Dark Skies, is taking a different turn from Gathering Storm.  There is more perspective from the demons in Dark Skies.  I wouldn't say it's dark, since I don't consider my style of writing, dark, but there's more agony for the good guys in the second installment.  Ooh, it ends on a cliff-hanger too! I'm excited about it, but I know some people haaaate that kind of ending.

I'm also working on a book trailer for Gathering Storm, I actually have a piece done, but I'm still too chicken to publish it live! The picture I have on this post is one of the pics I'm using for the trailer :)  I don't know why I get so petrified when it comes to my work.  I mean I enjoy creating, but man, once it comes time to share, I literally freeze. 

I've also been thinking about a character bio page.  I think I've mentioned it before, but I'm thinking about it more.  I may just have to dabble and see what comes out of it.  I wonder if I can post the celebrity faces that inspired the characters without violating some kind of copyright? Hmmm, I think I have some research to do. LOL!

The other good news, 12 Angels and Legendseeker is putting together a website that will showcase all books under 12 Angels Publishing and I will be there as a 12 Angels author.  Pretty exciting stuff!

Well, that's it for now.