Dark Skies is coming soon!

Whoo! I have been working my patootie off! I'm in the last legs of getting Dark Skies finally finished.

Just like with the other books, I go through such awful bouts of fear and doubt and lack of confidence.

I usually love when I'm writing and then when I finish and go through a re-read and re-write process, that's when the roller coaster begins. It sucks because it takes away precious time from actually getting the book done. But, I have pulled up my boot straps and I am ready to go.

I look back to the picture I posted the last time about "TRUSTING YOUR STORY" and I move on. I love, love, love that picture! It keeps saving me :)

Whew, Dark Skies is definitely different from Gathering Storm. When you read it, I think you'll understand the title a bit more. Things are not going well for our heroes in Dark Skies and I'm rooting for them myself. It will end in a cliff hanger and I know some people really hate cliff hangers, but I have no choice. My characters dictate my books and that's where they wanted to end things. No joke :)

With that in mind, I have started the next book, Tempest Dawn, but I haven't been able to write much of it, since my focus is currently on Dark Skies.

I will be giving you a preview of Dark Skies cover, but not for a few more weeks :) I love the covers for the series and even though there is definite theme to the covers, they're each still unique.

I'm rambling, I feel like I'm rambling. So, I better get back to work!

Oh! I just signed up for Goodreads! I'm not sure how it works, but I will be finding out soon.
I'll keep you posted on that as well.