Dark Skies: Order of the Anakim

Tah-dah! Here it is! Isn't she pretty? Hahaha! Seriously though, I am really excited about this one. For some reason, this book feels like my series is really on its way.  There's one more book coming, but having this third one completed feels like a milestone!

When I first started writing this series, I was worried that I wouldn't be able to complete even one book! Now, I'm working on the fourth and maybe the last book for the series -- Tempest Dawn.

I've fallen in love more and more with the characters in this series and I hope you will too.  The men are hot, the women are amazing, and they all have glowing spirits that make them so real and so special to me.

My hope is that I've done these characters some justice and have told their stories in a worthwhile manner.  Yes, I love my characters and they are as important to me as a friend or family would be. In some ways, I probably know these characters better than some of my friends and family!

As I'm writing this post, I'm getting an idea, which I think I will work on right after I'm done.  Wanna know what it is?

I think I'm going to create a Characters page where I can post a picture of the celebrity inspiration I used to create the character and also include the character's bio.

That could be totally fun!  Anyways, come back soon and see what I've come up with :)