Stumped

Grrr! I am completely stumped. I have been trying to come up with something, anything, to rock me out of my current writer's block. It is so frustrating. I want so badly to work on Tempest Dawn and nothing is coming to me. NOTHING! It is so aggravating.

Tempest Dawn is going to be the last book in the series and maybe I'm stalling because I don't want it to end? I don't know. Maybe I'm stumped because there are parts of the book that I know has to happen, but I feel intimidated by it. Epic battle scene, good vs. evil, and the possible demise of a beloved character? Aaargh, I don't know if I can do it.

Tempest Dawn, why do you cause me so much grief?!

Is it right that I have so many thoughts running through my mind, but yet none of it will transfer to paper? My muses are taunting me, teasing me, and generally making me want to cry right now. This is so not right, but what can I do? It feels like I've tried everything.

Blech! Gag! Writer's block, you cursed beast! I give up! I'll go back to watching T.V. and getting lost in the hypnotic lures of social media.