Been thinking...

Well, I've been thinking about this blog and how I can best serve you. I'd like to make your visit to my site, a worthwhile click. I mean you can go anywhere on the web and the fact that you're here whether by design or by accident, is a cool thing. It's a blessing to me and I really mean that.

So, it hit me. It seems so logical now that I'm thinking about it, but it was not so apparent before. I'm an author, a writer, what I do is I tell stories. I write stories. Writing is where my heart is and that's what I would like to offer to you, my visitor.

I will use this blog to tell stories about the books, about the characters, about the "behind the scenes", and if I get brave enough, maybe I'll even tell stories about myself.

I hope you come back again as I work on this. I'm gathering ideas :)

If you have a story to tell me, I'd love to hear it! Hit me up thru the CONTACT ME page.