It's time for a facelift

Well... I've been considering this for awhile, but I've been resisting. I like the way things look. I like the uniqueness. I like that my stuff is different.

But alas it seems my books are getting lost in the big open sea of publications. Why? I think, it's because of my covers. They were professionally done and I do like the design concept, but perhaps the colors don't stand out enough? Maybe, the graphics are not alluring to people? It could be a number of issues. I can't say for sure what they are, but I just feel like I need to make a change. I'm getting that nudge and at this point, I figure I don't really have anything to lose so I might as well give it a try.

This is all a part of self-publishing. There's trial and error, lots of trial and terror. The hope is the errors are found and understood, so we don't keep making them. After all, the point of being an author is to write for people, right? But if nobody can find us, then our work is lost and unseen.

Wish me luck.

I'm sad... I've grown attached to my covers, but I have to start slowly saying good-bye. First to get an update is Prelude to a Storm.  I'll post the new cover, once I have the e-book and paperback covers completed.

Old cover of Prelude to a Storm. New cover coming soon.