New Covers!


I know, I know. I suck when it comes to updating my posts... But, if it's any consolation, I've been busy updating the covers and updating the interior of the books.

I found a formatting service Wyrding Ways Press through Facebook and have recruited their help to prettify the manuscript.  So far, we've gotten Prelude to a Storm completed in all formats (mobi, epub, and print).

I just uploaded the print update, so hopefully it passes the review process and then I can move on to mobi and epub.

I have to wait a little bit before I can get Gathering Storm and Dark Skies done, cause doing this kind of facelift is not free. As much as I love my books and want to give you all the best products I can produce, I also like to eat. LOL! It's about timing and balance, right? But, no worries, the other books will be following soon.

In the meantime, Tempest Dawn, the cover is ready and I'm just waiting on my editor to give me back the draft and that should be rolling out too! See, I told you I've been busy. You gotta wait to see what that cover looks like :)

In the meantime, here's a sneak peek at the brand spankin' new covers for the series.