I'm really nervous, but excited! Eep!


OMG! I'm shaking like a leaf right now. 

This happens whenever I release a new book. I've dubbed it, "author anxiety." I get the jitters, I don't feel good, I'm expecting the worst. But at the flip side, I want readers to read my book.

I'm sure every writer, artist, musician, and anybody else that releases their work to the public feels the same way. It's part of the process. To be honest with you, I'd probably worry if I no longer felt the butterflies. Oh my goodness, what would that mean? I hope I don't ever find out.


Anyways, I just gave my Reader List free chapters of Tempest Dawn. I'm praying they like it. If they don't... I will have to make sure I have a full container of ice-cream and cookies :(

If you'd like to get the free chapters, grab it here.

I hope you like it. I hope you like it. I hope you like it. LOL!

Tempest Dawn goes free tomorrow on Amazon.com if you'd like to add it to your collection.

Take care and happy reading!