I got an editor!

Oh my gosh! I got an editor.  It's great, it's wonderful, but now I'm committed.  There is no backing out of this.  There is no turning back.

Isn't it crazy that I could be so afraid of a dream? A dream that lifts me up and makes me smile? A dream that lay dormant for so long, but now--is awake.

Maybe, it's the fear of being judged and criticized. I haven't built up my skin yet and still prone to sensitivities, but in the end, do I run and hide because I can't take judgement?  Or do I forge ahead, hold my head high and believe in my work?

I'm voting for forging ahead.  **knees trembling**

I've come to realize that writing is what I want to do and now is the time to do it.

I need to follow this through. **deep breath**

Wow, this is happening :)
Baby steps, do make a difference.

Here's my new editor!
Kim's Editing Services