I'm excited!

I am excited! I just sent my manuscript to my editor! In all honesty, I don't know what to expect.  I'm a total newb at this whole process, but I'm confident that I found someone that I click with and I trust her.

I almost feel like I'm waiting for a present or a package to come to me. After my editor gets done, my work will be all pretty and shiny and ready for your reading pleasure!

One step at a time right? 

In the meantime, I'm going to work on a short story that is part of the series I'm working on. The short story could fall into "prequel" category.  It has a different set of characters, but gives you the reader, a glimpse of what's to come. Depending on the response to the short story, I could write another series based on the characters in this book. 

I'm going to do my best to edit the short story myself and then figure out how to post the PDF version for you to access.  I want to provide the prequel for free.  Like I said it's a short story and I don't feel right putting a price to it. Besides, it was a lot of fun writing it!

As an aside, short stories are fun to write! They go quick and you can make your characters do all sorts of things in a short amount of time.

Wanna sneak peak at the prequel's cover? 

Ok.

Ready?

Presenting: PRELUDE TO A STORM

I feel like a proud mama! ((big smile))

Ok, I'm back to work so I can get this posted soon!

Thanks for coming by! Come back soon :)