Tempest Dawn

Hello! It feels like it's been awhile since I've checked in, but I have been busy working on Tempest Dawn.  It's coming along.  I'm not sure where it will end quite yet, but, I know that Tempest won't be the last book in the series like I had planned.

It can't end with Tempest. There's more that will happen, but it may take another book or two before we get to the end! I think it's pretty amazing.

I've also been thinking about stretching myself a bit and want to work on more than one writing project at a time.  This wasn't something I wanted to tackle in the past, for fear of getting mixed up.  Seriously, it doesn't take much for me to get distracted. But, this might end up being a productive challenge. 

Got other things on my mind too that I'll have to figure out, but I haven't been wanting to really get into these as it will take a lot of work and money and right now, I just don't have much of either.

1. I might have to change my covers.  This breaks my heart because I love my covers, but the books aren't selling. (Sigh). I swear this has to be one of the hardest things for an artist. We just want an audience, but when there are so many choices, it is really hard to stand out. So it might have to be back-to-the-drawing board for cover concepts... (sigh)

2. I might have to move my blog out of Blogger and into a paid hosting site. I like my blog and it's great that Blogger provides a free outlet, but again, in order to hopefully get some sales, I might have to tweak my blog a bit.  Unfortunately, Blogger doesn't offer that much customization.

Well, it's back to work :) I'm hoping to finish Tempest by next month and start on editing process. I can't wait to get this one published.