Midnight Rain is coming!

I am very excited to announce that Midnight Rain is in the final stages of editing. 

I have been sitting on this book for a long time. No excuses. But, thankfully something changed.

I have been digging into Midnight Rain again and I am loving it! What's even better is that my characters welcomed me back with open arms.  It almost makes me want to cry.



Midnight Rain is the fourth installment in The Order of the Anakim series. It would be fifth, if you count the prequel.  In Midnight Rain there is a host of new characters, a new location, and twists that readers won't expect.

What I can reveal is that things are getting worse for The Order and they are hanging on by a thread to keep things together.  The fight between good vs. evil continues and the stakes keep going up. Will our heroes prevail?

I'll be posting snippets of the book as we get closer to the release.

Stay tuned!

Happy reading!