Character Intro -- Jarron St. Sebastian

This right here is the fabulous William Levy. Cuban actor, best known for his hot roles in Spanish soap operas.  (Here's more info on Wikipedia)

Why am I posting about him?

Because his image is the inspiration for my main character, Jarron St. Sebastian, High Guardian of The Order of the Anakim.

Jarron holds a special place in my heart because my story started with him. There would be no Order to write about if it wasn't for Jarron.

As you see, he is beautiful. But Jarron is so much more than his physical appearance. He is a noble, courageous, loyal-to-a-fault warrior of The Order.
But, he's not a mere soldier. He's a leader and a teacher. He holds an intensity that can intimidate a demon, or melt a lover. He can be broody and distant, but he loves deeply.

He is one of my "tortured" souls. He takes on impossible responsibilities and obligations, and carries the guilt of having survived. He is hard on himself for failures, but is so forgiving of everyone else. 

He is first to jump into combat and will use himself as a shield to protect those around him. He lives by a code of duty and honor and I put him through a lot of misery in the series.

I love this character!

If you'd like to meet Jarron, read him in Gathering Storm.
Gathering Storm is FREE on Amazon.com