Gathering Storm

 

I'm currently trying to work on Eye of the Storm, the next book in the Order of the Anakim series. But unfortunately, I've been stuck for a bit now.  

In the past, when I've experienced the same writing block, I would read the prior books to get the juices flowing again. So, I did just that. 

I just finished reading Gathering Storm and I got so engrossed in it, I forgot I wrote it! LOL! It's so weird, but great! If I can read it after all these years and still love it, that tells me I did something right. 

After I read it, I got to thinking. I bet you would love it too!

Gathering Storm is actually free on multiple e-book retailers, but I thought it would be fun to post some of the chapters here on the blog. And if you would be kind enough to download the book, well then that's fantastic.

Look out for the next post which will be Chapter 1 of Gathering Storm.

I hope you truly like it!


If you want to skip ahead and just get the book, here's a link to Amazon and Smashwords.

Amazon

Smashwords